Gems Of Wisdom
- Take calculated risks in life but remember that a risk is a risk.
- Don't stop being creative till the day you die.
- Constantly practice your core skills and talents to keep getting better at them.
- Be patient, calm and relaxed at most times.
- Go fishing or camping with your kids twice or thrice each year.
- Don't work for other people. You should work for yourself.
- Love to have fun and relax after the sun sets.
- Be a highly romantic person.
- Travel to places far more often.
- Constantly keep your eyes on your purpose.
- Listen to music on the way home from work.
Search | About Us | Privacy | Disclaimer
© 1999 - 2017 SDC