Few words of wisdom that I'd like to share with you...
- Never skip breakfast.
- Spend hours at the hotel pool or at the beach while on vacation.
- Realize the importance of a smile and use it correctly.
- Master the art of doing nothing.
- Go on regular dates with your spouse even after you are married to them.
- Do not buy lottery tickets. Make your own luck.
- Spend your social time with people of all ages.
- Visit the local park for a stroll often.
- Your career choices should not be strongly influenced by others' views or feelings.
- Value your family more than your friends.
- Realize that when you are in Rome you must do as the Romans do.
Search | About Us | Privacy | Disclaimer
© 1999 - 2016 SDC