20 Little Ways To Live A Nice Life
1. Know your tea. There are 5 types of teas and each of them is known for its varied health benefits. Besides, the taste of a good hot cup of tea is simply amazing.
2. Plan for the future wisely, if you don't no one else will. Download the 'Join The Dots System' on Osovo.com. It will show you how easy it is to plan and achieve one's goals.
3. Trust your sixth sense. It's usually right. Our sixth sense is our best friend. Trouble is that most of us don't trust it enough to listen to her.
4. If you can afford to, take a long vacation on a houseboat on the backwaters of Kerala. We are planning our next trip in just a couple of months, during the beautiful month of December.
5. Appreciate those that teach you something of value. Thank them for doing so too. Let me start things off by thanking all my readers and listeners who keep sending in their feedback on my work on Osovo.
6. Daydream more. Daydreams pave the way for a better future. Daydreams are powerful things. All that this one needs is your time.
7. Look up at the clear blue sky. Many times during the day. It makes us feel serene and wonderful inside.
8. Smile when you enter the home. And smile when someone else enters the home. A smile sets the tone for the rest of the hour. So always start and end things with a smile.
9. Schedule time to get ready and get to places. We often ignore the time taken in getting ready and the travel time needed to reach to our destination.
10. Your morning determines the rest of the day. Follow an excellent morning routine to have a great evening. Get the most important jobs done right at the start of your day.
11. Cook your loved one's favorite meal. Especially when they are really stressed or tired. It's true love when you do this.
12. Slow paced music is soothing to our heart and soul. Listen to more classical and new age music. Both are highly soothing and relaxing.
13. Increase your knowledge about things that you like to do as a hobby or work. Never think you know it all. There's always more to learn and room to grow.
14. Do not support terrorism. Learn to recognize terrorism in all its forms. In my opinion, bullying is also a form of terrorism.
15. Move ahead. Take the first step forward and make things happen. Don't wait for things to be perfect. Start now.
16. Drink some milk. Milk contains Vitamin B, calcium, potassium and magnesium. Drink a glass everyday.
17. When you visit a foreign country, try to live the lifestyle of the locals there. Experience the nation, don't just be an onlooker.
18. It won't hurt to say hello to strangers. But don't stop to chat the first time. Let the hellos and smiles go on for a while.
19. Learning a foreign language is a good workout for your brain. Invest time in learning a new language. Languages like French, Spanish and German are easiest to learn once you know English.
20. Relish some coffee. But only 'some'. A cup of hot coffee is guaranteed to make you happy on a chilly morning.
Audio Book Creator. Life Coach. Soft Skills Trainer. Counselor.
Meditation Practitioner. Food Technologist. Frugal Marketer.
More Life Tips