22 Secrets To Improving Your Life From Today
1. Take the help of others whenever you need to. Get advice from the seasoned pros when you must make tough decisions.
2. Always keep a list of interesting topics and things to talk about when you leave the home.
3. Avoid fatty and unhealthy foods. Focus on maintaining a healthy diet. Your body will thank you for it.
4. Do not spend the whole evening in front of the TV. Have a varied set of hobbies. Make time to learn new things, do these new things that you learned the next time you find yourself sitting in front of the television for more than an hour.
5. Learn to slow things down in everyday life. Embrace the slow pace of life. Live life at a snail's pace. It's blissful when you do so.
6. When something is not working, look up the net for ways to get it repaired on your own. Only call a repair person if you genuinely gave fixing it a shot on your own and it didn't work out.
7. Spend less than what you make each year. And so so consciously. If there is one thing that will help you live a better life then that one thing is to live within your means.
8. Keep a ready made list of soothing and soulful songs to play during the evenings. It feels good to relax and unwind to the relaxing sounds of classical instruments.
9. Make mistakes but learn from them too. Everyone makes mistakes. The best of us learn from these mistakes.
10. Never share the personal details of your friends and family members on the internet. Unless you have been given their permission to do so.
11. Never put someone else down for no reason at all. These days, it has become fashionable for silly people to poke fun and insult others in respectable positions just because they have nothing better to do.
12. Remember the names of people. Your friends, peers, and distant relatives. This one really matters!
13. Walk around the block. Or walk at the same spot indoors. But walk. Walking is the best exercise that one can do and it's completely free.
14. Do not waste time on arguing with people. Some people that I know just love to waste the entire day arguing with their near and dear ones.
15. Try to learn something new about your line of work every single day. It will surely help you become better and better at it.
16. Don't be lazy, don't make excuses for being lazy either. And try not to procrastinate.
17. Dress for success. Keep clean for success. Personal hygiene is of great importance. Brush your teeth twice a day, gargle after every meal, wash your hands whenever you need to, and wear clean clothes at all times.
18. Speak up. Never be silent when you see that someone is doing something wrong in your presence.
19. Have more parties and dinners at home. In my experience, it's the best way to have fun and build lifelong friendships with those that really matter.
20. Unwind by playing games like chess and listening to soft music at the same time. Doing two things at the same time can be a lot of fun when done well.
21. Live a simple life close to nature. Be one with Mother Earth.
22. Be prepared. This final tip is the most important one to remember. Always save for a rainy day and prepare for life's sudden accidents, emergencies, etc.
Audio Book Creator. Life Coach. Soft Skills Trainer. Counselor.
Meditation Practitioner. Food Technologist. Frugal Marketer.
More Life Tips